1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1. www.paeap.com is a site operated by Paeap (“we”, “us” and “our”). We are registered in Bangladesh and have our registered office at South Maguri, Duttapara, Lakshmipur.
Paeap.com may be both a data controller and data processor of personal data. We have a designated Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at our registered address.
What information we collect
- Any personal information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering an account, purchasing services from us or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site or the services you have purchased.
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept.
- Telephone conversations may be recorded for training purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment and administration of your orders.
- We also record technical data such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names and pages viewed in our server logs. This information is used for marketing and security purposes.
- In the circumstances where we are acting as a data processor, we shall only act on the instructions of our customer as the data controller. If you provide us with personal data about a third party (for example when registering a domain on their behalf), you warrant that you have obtained the express consent from the third party for the disclosure and use of their personal data.
How we use personal data
- To register a customer account.
- To process orders that you have placed with us.
- To handle customer service and careers enquiries.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered-into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis.
Automatic decision making
- We may use the information provided by you to perform automatic decisions about the acceptance of orders you place. This helps us combat fraud and abuse and this information never leaves our network.
Where we store your personal data
- The personal data that we collect from you will be stored on our servers. Occasionally, we may have to transfer personal data outside of the Server. For example, domain registration data needs to be sent to our domain registrar outside of the server. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing of data outside the server. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the GDPR and our data protection policies.
- We only retain your personal data for as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements as follows:
- Invoice data is kept for a minimum of 6 years
- Log files are rotated every 12 weeks. However, anonymised data may be kept for longer.
- Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date. You can view, edit and remove your personal data through the Paeap control panel.
- In the event of a data breach, the affected individuals will be contacted within the timescales specified in the GDPR, it will be reported to the Information Commissioner, and a full report - highlighting any risks - will be provided.
- We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches;
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Third party links
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to this policy
Thanking By, Paeap.com